Monday, April 12, 2021

The smallest color of the smallest day

I made notes to myself about what I was going to write here:

the bird in the stove
the dogs about town

The dogs about town? No idea. But the bird in the stove is a sad story, too sad for today. Today is for Internet Archaeology!

In the course of my actual paid work, I see some things. (Here I imagine what these things would be if I were, say, an ER surgeon or a tugboat captain or a private investigator.) What follows is just a small sampling of those things.


DO YOU SEE the ugly pants the Internets are trying to sell me?


I have no idea where this came from, but it seems about right.



2020/2021




DIY inspo

Local reviews:

I agree, far too many minimulistic arsthetic box types buildings



Understandable.



How fortunate I am that in this life I am one who has been allowed to create beauty with nap.


No comments: