Monday, April 13, 2020

Hell, I love everybody*


Oh imagine a world in which I could find paying work as an itinerant internet archaeologist!  

My latest finds:

We ate it for dinner. Will report any negative repercussions.

I will be thinking of Leonard the next time I prepare to make sandwiches.


Same.



Total mood.

Hunger? Try some Dark Salves with Dog Mustard.

:(




"Goodtime Jesus" by James Tate*

Jesus got up one day a little later than usual. He had been dreaming so deep there was nothing left in his head. What was it? A nightmare, dead bodies walking all around him, eyes rolled back, skin falling off. But he wasn't afraid of that. It was a beautiful day. How 'bout some coffee? Don't mind if I do. Take a little ride on my donkey, I love that donkey. Hell, I love everybody.

No comments: