Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Fifth

The day started like this:


An ordinary morning, driving Isaac to school while he serenaded me with Danny Brown. But there was the funniest little spot of rainbow in the sky (see the center of this photo, above that middle tree. It's not on the windshield, it's in the sky). Ahh, I wish I got a better picture of it, but I was, um, driving the car. Also, look at that pretty poof of smoke or whatever in the street. What a magical photograph!


Then Gus and I strolled around Mackworth Island, where the sky looked like this (above).


Gus watched chipmunks for quite a while. I imagined that it was our own private island. This morning I was thinking, "Today I like trees better than people," but tonight Mark and I went to vote and I loved (almost) everyone there.

No comments: