Sunday, January 15, 2012

they go and you stay

you're going to be so jealous when you see our collection of...plugs.

























and what household couldn't use ten old cellphones?

 


















amirite*? with the boys away for the long weekend (well, the boys except for my loyal compatriot dog), i am organizing things that probably don't desperately need to be organized (again with the tea shelf, etc). if i could gather and photograph every cord of every sort that lives in my house, you would be tempted to call hoarders and book us on the show.

this poem, oh my god. by fay zwicky.

i could live very happily for a long time on coffee, kale with tahini dressing, and roasted potatoes.

*my sources predict that this will be an actual word in the dictionary one day in the not-too-distant future.

2 comments:

unemployed negativity said...

I do not know if you guys get the New Yorker, but your photo reminded me of this cartoon.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/issuecartoons/2012/01/16/cartoons_20120109#slide=13

Liz Woodbury said...

ha! that is perfect, jason!