Sunday, November 27, 2011

twenty-seven

some elements of a happy life:

a good dog.

























a nearby beach.

















 


a couple of sweet college girls.

























a banjo, and someone who knows how to play it. 

























the girl has headed back to school, lugging her books and banjo and a shoebox full of homemade scones and granola. the weekend went by too fast, but it was full of good food and great company, walks on the beach, cafes, late-night games, banjo concerts, angels in america, and doctor who.

2 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

I love Angels in America and have been trying to think of a way to teach it again. Here's to me convincing my boss to let me teach American Drama!

Liz Woodbury said...

i am going to wait for my girl's return to watch the second half!