Thursday, October 20, 2011

ma vie

my life consists of photographing the adorable mushrooms in my yard,




















engaging in hilarious exchanges of text messages (if you are a freaks and geeks fan, you will get the joke below),

























as well as feeding my brand new pinterest addiction (i held out for a long time before giving in), heating up my famous bag of corn (it's chilly and gray), celebrating an anniversary (the brass and nickel anniversary!), reading those library books (though i've admitted defeat when it comes to a couple of big fat ones--and by defeat i mean i'm surrendering a few books, but they will go back on my "books to check out of the library" list), and having dreams about well-known literary couples. oh, and also working!

2 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

I would literally commit suicide if I were that dog. I'm not kidding you.

Liz Woodbury said...

ha ha ha ha! in the dream, one of the writers (probably ayelet waldman) said something like, "we don't have a dog, do we? oh yeah, THAT DOG." sad!