Tuesday, August 31, 2010

things you may not know about me

*i have more blogs than maybe you think i do.

*when i'm meditating for a long time, i am filled with the urge to mentally redecorate my house (this may or may not be genetic).

*there are certain songs or parts of songs that fill me with a physical sensation that is nearly full-blown nausea. for example, the part in "sweet home alabama" that goes, "in birmingham they love the governor, ooo ooo ooo." this changes, though: there was a period of time when i couldn't bear to hear any music from the eighties because it too vividly invoked the eighties in my mind. my memory has since dimmed, and now i like a lot of eighties music.

*i shave my legs with a product called beard buster (the cheapest shaving cream money can buy), and it makes me laugh a little every time. also, it makes me think of chaucer, the miller's tale to be specific. no, really. check out line 634.

4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

that decorating thing must be genetic, because i do the exact same thing!!

Liz Woodbury said...

last night i was also organizing a yard sale in my mind a little. in between meditating, i mean.

Danni said...

For the sake of my home I ought to start meditating.

Liz Woodbury said...

it's so hard for me to get myself to do it, but i'm ALWAYS glad i did!