Sunday, February 14, 2010

lucky me

not only did my valentime give me a brand new bottle of my favorite smelly lotion (as well as a bunch of goodies for the little valentimes), i also received this beautiful, beautiful print in the mail from my sweet aunt sooze:
























isn't it gorgeous? it's made by hollie chastain, who has an etsy shop i like to ogle. i bet i sent the link to sooze along with copious hints and reminders of how much i love crows. i don't know if you can see, but it incorporates not only crows, but public schools, letters, and trees. more of my favorite things.
























on the theme of valentine's day, i'd like to add that if minnow and i had entered this dog kissing contest we would have won, no problem.

5 comments:

kg said...

Oh, NO! The dog kissing contest link doesn't work!

Liz Woodbury said...

there, i hope i just fixed it! the basic idea is, the longer the person-to-their-dog kiss, the better. last year's winner was 24 seconds, and i'm pretty sure minnow would kiss me on the mouth for five minutes if i'd let him...

kg said...

Like Silly Pixie on youtube?

Liz Woodbury said...

i had to look that up, but YES.

holly kellogg said...

oh, that print is GORGEOUS!!!!! i'm jealous!
xoxo