Tuesday, April 07, 2009

spam report

just in case you were wondering what was up lately with my spam. i have not heard again from any nigerians (except the one who wanted to buy a t-shirt from our etsy shop, and required our bank information to do so). for a while, i was getting a ton of sneaky-type spam, messages that would say things like, "one more thing - i forgot to tell you during our conversation!" or "sorry, i think i hit your car yesterday." but now i seem to be back to: "you'll brake walls with your boner."

3 comments:

erin said...

Seems like the majority of Spam I get is either concerning "Angelina Jolie's mouth on my dick" or
"Increase your Size Increase her mind melting Pleasure"

Liz Woodbury said...

yeah, apparently that's the direction mine is heading too...

mama d said...

I like your new profile picture, and did you know you're the only blogger with an interest in policing errant grammar? Until I start a blog, that is....