Tuesday, January 13, 2009

guess who came to dinner?
























yes, it's lulu, seen above in all her shepard fairey-style glory (do it yourself obamafication here, hours of time wasting guaranteed!). she is here for a week-long visit with us while my parents frolic on the warm white beaches of sanibel island. it's been fun leading a two-dog team around the snowy streets. today we achieved simultaneous pooping (and by "we" i mean minnow and lulu - no humans were involved). the planets were clearly aligned in just the right way...

1 comment:

Mary said...

THESE are the absolute best !!!! I can't wait to see Miles ! I am now inspired to actually learn how to use grabber to preserve this photo of my girl, Lulu ! So glad to know that L & M are keeping up their simultaneous pooping skills. I guess you wouldn't want to hear a complaint that the temperature may dip down into the 50's, would you ? XXXXXXXOOOOOOO